Welcome to Hamilton Career & Technology Center
We envision and believe in a school:
- where monetary resources are being applied to progressive, innovative programs that enhance technology.
- where students will be provided the resources which allow them to achieve their maximum potential.
- with greater community/business cooperation with apprenticeships and school-to-work programs.
- where we can expand programs to meet the needs of the academically disadvantaged to enhance their future employability.
- where all individuals strive to achieve their maximum potential.
- where all individuals are respected.
We envision and believe that all students:
- are responsible; are ethical; and come from a well-nurtured home.
- become involved in and care about their community.
- are physically and emotionally ready to learn.
- will have access to on-line computer services.
- graduate as program completers.
- participate in leadership events.
- attend school 180 days a year.
- have a strong desire to learn.
- are well behaved.
- have knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for success